Electric chain hoist with speed variation
The COMEPAL CVV hoists allow lifting loads of small and medium capacity. Belonging to the range of COMEPAL electric hoists,they combine performance and security in order to provide the greatest satisfaction to users.
COMEPAL CVV is ideally combined with different trolleys installed on monorail tracks, jib cranes and cranes :
- a pushed or chain driven travelling
- a motorised variable speed travelling
- manual or electric travelling in the hollow profile COMEGYSTEME
- in COMEPAL CHPP-CHPC stainless type
The double lifting speed allows a greater productivity and ensures an easy adaptation to stress lifting.
Reduction of risks
The electric limit switches ensure the maximum upper and lower position of the hook.
The lifetime of the lifting motor ensures a machine's operating up to 3200 hours (lifetime of the hoist).
Warranty 2 years parts and labor.
Galvanised lifting chain.
Disconnectable command cable and pendant unit available in 2 versions (2 or 4 buttons depending on the type of hoist).
3m standard lifting height.
Tropic-proof protection (lifting and steering – 90 to 95 %).
DIN upper and lower hook.
Rubber buffer on trolleys.
Anti-drop rollers and anti-derailment device on the trolley.
Body covered with a 70 μm epoxy powder paint.
Service temperature range between -20 °C and +50 °C with rated load and speed.
Pinion overhang on the output shaft.
Two speeds with ratio 1/4 CR2, 1/6 for CR5 and CR12 .
400V/3Ph/50Hz or 460V/3 Ph/60 Hz power supply.
48 V low voltage command.
Speed variation on travelling.
Disk lifting brake.
Safety electric end of run for up and down position.
- Second brake on lifting motor
- Attachment by eyelet (perpendicular)
- to replace the upper hook
- Automatic closure lifting hook
- Rotation locking hook
- Stainless steel hook
- Stainless steel chain
- Stainless steel hook block
- Travelling limit switch
- Low headroom trolley
- Trolley for cuvrved track
- Fitting line drive
- Dual-speed travelling trolley carriage (20 & 5 m/min)
- Slow speed travelling trolley (3 to 10 m/min)
- High speed travelling trolley
- Additional button on pendant unit
- Wall-mounted command
- Direct voltage hoist control to replace the low voltage
- Manual brake release
- Rain protection (cover)
- Reinforced protection
- Total protection for operation in Zone 22
- Reinforced tropic-proof protection
- Hoist available in a version that complies
- with CSA standards
- Double chain out
- Food grade lubricant
Hoists and trolleys
Are you a retailer?
Open a free account and take full advantage of this site's functionality: configurator, technical notices, documents to download, and more…