Mobile underbraced pillar jib cranes
|Capacity / Span||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6|
The headroom is the main asset of the PFImob. Appropriate for an indoor or outdoor use, Its I beam profile allows to consider installation of a hoist with electric or manual steering. This jib crane is mounted on a movable concrete block provided. Displacement can be done by traveling crane (transport ring) or by forklift.
A full range of accessories is available.
- Hoist power supply cable.
- Lockable main switch.
- Rotation slowing device.
- Rotation stops to weld onto the assembly, or adjustable.
- Single- or multipositions rotation lock.
- Outdoor use.
- Electric or manual hoist.
- Hot dip galvanizing (contact us).
Pillar jib cranes
Are you a retailer?
Open a free account and take full advantage of this site's functionality: configurator, technical notices, documents to download, and more…