Mobile articulated pillar jib cranes
|CMU / Portée||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5|
Appropriate for an indoor or outdoor use, this articulated jib crane has a very reduced headroom. His first arm can rotate 270 degrees and the second 300°. The articulated structure facilitates the movement of loads in a cluttered environment. This model is restricted to only manual rotations.
This jib crane is mounted on a movable concrete block provided. Displacement can be done by traveling crane (transport ring) or by forklift.
A full range of accessories is available.
- Hoist power supply cable.
- Lockable main switch.
- Rotation slowing device (adaptable without welding or mechanical intervention).
- Hot dip galvanizing (contact us).
- Rotation stops to weld onto the assembly, or adjustable, on 1 arm.
- Single- or multipositions rotation lock (arm 1 only).
- Outdoor use.
- Electric or manual hoist.
Pillar jib cranes
Are you a retailer?
Open a free account and take full advantage of this site's functionality: configurator, technical notices, documents to download, and more…