Articulated pillar jib cranes with Self-supporting Hubs
|Capacity / Span||2||3||4||5|
- Standard height under upper lifting hook = 3m, adjustable higher or lower, accordingly modifying overall height measurement; for a height under upper lifting hook higher than 4m, contact us.
- Articulated pillar jib crane for indoor use, 350° rotation for arm 1 and 300° rotation for arm 2.
- This type of jib crane cannot be motorized.
- Theoretical deflection under nominal load = approximately 1 / 250th of the span + height, without exceeding 1 / 100th of the span in itself
- The Maximum Moment (MM) is given as a rough guide and under nominal load.
- Protection: polyester powder painting 60 microns C2.
- RAL 1028 yellow finish.
- Maximum hoisting speed = 16m/min.
- Lockable main switch.
- Feeding line hoist.
- Manual or electric hoist.
- Chemical anchor kit.
- Base plate for chemical anchors.
- Concrete base.
- Steel base.
- Hot dip galvanizing.
- Covering for hoist.
Pillar jib cranes
Are you a retailer?
Open a free account and take full advantage of this site's functionality: configurator, technical notices, documents to download, and more…
Login to simply configure your equipment in a few clicks!